Wednesday 19 October 2011

My first time.

So here goes, I needed to do something for my Hannah Jane, to look back on one day and to treasure... everyday memories on how I feel (mostly in love with her), what we did together and on my believes in life and all the special people that cares about her and love her....

Let’s face it "scrapbooking" was never going to be “the one”, I never really found the motivation to do it, and then there is.... ja... ''Mosaic'', well, let’s leave THAT, as just a bad memory. I really can’t imagine myself getting pictures of us printed and cutting them to the “scrapbooking standard” just to add silly little comments.... So let’s move on.

I started reading a friends Blog and for a while now, I really started to feel the inspiration that I was longing for all the time....

I want to write about my everyday thoughts, what I think, how I feel and about life in general so that my “Happy Heart” can have a better understanding about me, some day.

Please bare with me, family and friends I really would off done it in Afrikaans (everyone that knows me or went to school with me, would know that I AM a good writer in the Afrikaans language, thanks to Mrs Gresse and all the books I read)

Unfortunately I lost most of it after serving my ten years in England. So to my English friends. I am trying my best! Understand.

Here is to (raising my wine glass) a great blog with happy memories of my happy heart Hannah that I love so much, I sometimes want to pass out, and.... I hope you will fall in love with it ..... oh... my life... well, lets leave that for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment