Monday 2 January 2012

Joshua Manderson Grieve! You ABSOLUTELY own a piece of my heart....







Special Mom Berny and Dad Noel


Hello Hannah Jane's favourite boy,


Thanks for being so special to me and Hannah Jane. You are the cutest little boy I have laid my eyes on recently.

Your little words, the things you do and the way you pull your little nose up, the way that your Mum and Dad adores you so much and all my love for you, you basically just, easilly took a piece of my heart and are walking around with it, at this moment...

Joshy, Dude! there is already 3 pieces missing... They belong to Hannah Jane, Wallace and Willow and now there are four...

You have a large piece son...

Please be carefull with your piece, my heart will break if you unhappy or get hurt...

SOOO looking foward to watch you grow up into this beautiful handsome, little blue eyed boy, Hannah's little wing-friend..  Love you lots Joshy-Precious xxx

1 comment:

  1. Dis beautiful! Ons love dit! Dankie vir jou stunning woorde oor ons hartjie! Lief vir jou en Hannah Jane.

    ReplyDelete