Friday 11 November 2011

My Mutley Heart



 
I am a dog lover, everyone that knows me can vouch on that.... So we got Mutley October 2008 and I could barely keep my exitement under control.... I use to rush home every evening so that I can take him for walks in the park near my house (at that stage I use to live in a little flat in Bryanston with no garden). He soon became a being I could not imagine living without.

He went every where with us PE, the farm, the beach etc and he is so well mannered I wish he was pocket size so that I can carry him with me everywhere I go....

His morning kisses made my day and to see his snout after work made me wanting to come home even if it was only for him....

Then I got pregnant, M and I had huge fights and Wallace was my constant comfort... I spend nights sitting in Hannah’s room to get it perfect..... he always by my side... only us 2.

We went to the farm one weekend, he got to play with other doggy friends. we got home. he depressed. So M and I decided on a friend.... and then Willow came. My little scatter brain black girly.....

Wallace and Willow got on like a house on fire and now inseparable. Willow allot more needy,. Wallace a lot more understanding.

Last night I felt terrible for not spending so much time with him, Hannah take allot of my time and... well Willow is still needy. I love you Wallace, my First one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment